3-C Valve & Equipment focuses on delivering an integrated solution to the customer. From the Wellhead to The Process, They Make It Happen!
3-C Valve began in 2006 and has become South Texas’ ‘one-stop shop’ for the Upstream Oil and Gas industry. With three warehouses located in South Texas, 3-C Valve provides high quality products at a competitive price, with same-day turnaround times typically available.
We’re proud to call 3-C Valve one of our valued partners.
3-C Valve offers a vast inventory of product lines that complement each other:
- Questtec Solutions level measurement and valve product lines
- Regulators and Instrumentation for the air, gas, and propane applications
- Pressure and flow control valves
- Adjustable and positive chokes, flow beans, hi pressure plug valves and manifolds through 15,000 PSI
- Pressure gauges and thermometers
- Flame arrestors, thief hatches, pressure control products and burners for the Oil & Gas indutry
- Industrial and commercial piping products
- Pipeline strainers, butterfly valves, and pump protection products
- Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
- Low lead valves
3-C Valve and Questtec Solutions
3-C Valve carries 300,000 units of Questtec Solutions Glass-Trac Inventory ready for immediate shipment into the OEM market, as well as to Engineering Contractors and Supply Customers!
About Questtec Solutions
Questtec Solutions is an international company with representatives based around the world. Our Partners can assist with commissioning start up and calibration, 24-hour service, and repair support.
Questtec Solutions employs over 125 years of collective experience with all aspects of liquid level gauge and valve product lines. With a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and custom weld shop based in Houston, Texas, Questtec Solutions is able to provide innovative engineered solutions to meet our customer’s specific needs.