This successful Inside Sales person will be responsible for Inside Sales and order processing activities for approximately one half of the United States. This Houston, Texas based position is located at our corporate office and will require their taking a role in assisting our distribution network with quotes and or technical information.
Questtec Solutions (www.qtslevel.com) is a very successful manufacturer of
- Glass-Trac (Formerly Daniel Level Gauges & Valves) Liquid Level Gauges and Valves
- Steam-Trac Steam/Water Gauges, Level-Trac Water Level Indication and Alarms
- Magne-Trac Magnetic Gauges and Armored Tubular Gauges
- Assist and quote our distributors/representatives with our products
- Handles Order Processing
- Handles expediting on orders, confirming orders immediately to customer with ship date
- Develop and maintain on ongoing relationship with customer for future selling opportunities
- Works with Regional Sales Manager to meet /exceed annual sales forecast.
- Transfer leads to the VP of Sales who will review and assign to appropriate Regional Manager
- Works jointly with our distributors to develop, track and secure business on MRO and major projects.
- Works jointly with our distributors for product specification on projects and AML’s.
- Assist other Inside Sales teammates as needed
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent follow-up skill, and great customer service skills.
- Maintain a high level of communication with Regional Sales and assembly departments to ensure quality is maintained, bottlenecks and delays are avoided, and personnel develop a high degree of confidence in the completeness and accuracy of all information provided.
- Maintains our SFA database with new customers and activities generated each day.
- Maintains a high level of profitability.
- Maintains an extensive knowledge of products and applications.
- Reports directly to the Inside Sales.
- Able to help Regional Manager meet or exceed annual forecast.
- Accountable for direct sales into assigned Regional Territory
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience.
- Computer literate with Windows XP and MS Office software.
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter.
- Team player.
- Professional always.
- Effectively communicate progress, problems and best practices to co-workers and management.
Base Salary and end of year bonus plan commensurate with your experience and capabilities. A benefits package is also available for this full-time position
To apply for this job please visit www.questtecsolutions.com.