The QTS Guided Wave Radar delivers an independent reading of liquid and solid levels. These top mount, direct insertion radars measure interface and direct level of liquids and solids, both of high and low pressures and temperatures.
Guided Wave Radar
Local Indication & Redundant Measurement
- Precise and dependable readings
- Multivariable output readings – total level or interface
- Top/Mount design provides easy fit to chambers
- Extensive selection of materials and process connections
- High pressure / high temperature applications available