Conval Clampseal® Valves
The most advanced forged valve available, the Clampseal® Valve features the following:
- Cartridge Replaceable Packing Chamber: Fastest repacking of any valve by swapping bonnet assembly. Minimum packing volume reduces shrinkage and repacking costs. Graphite packing standard on all valves. Other options are available
- Acme Body – Yoke Connection: Strong and reliable for repeated valve maintenance
- Pressure Actuated Backseat: Backseat requires very low torque for total isolation of packing. Provides guide journal for steam, avoiding side load packing.
- Electroless – Nickel Plating: Also available is stainless steel for wetted parts
- Integral Gland Wrench: Makes packing adjustments simple. Provides lock on packing gland. Available on all size valves.
- Single Piece Packing Gland: One step packing adjustment ensures concentric loading.
- Optional Live Loaded Gland
- Unique Pressure Seal Bonnet: Effective sealing accomplished without welds or gaskets
- Self Aligning Seating: Disc-Retainer firmly engauged to stem yet free to align perfectly to seat. Made possible by advanced electron beam welding.
- Solid Sellite™ Seat and Disc: Line contact seating for positive tight shutoff. Two stage pressure drop for reduced wear of seating surfaces. Abundant material for repeated refacing of seat surfaces.