Armored Tubular Liquid Level Indicator
Questtec Direct-Reading Level Gauges are a simple and reliable way to determine the level of liquid in a tank or vessel, because they give you a direct view without compromising the integrity of your process system.
Questtec level gauges operate such that the liquid level in the transparent sight tube is always the same as the liquid level inside the tank or vessel. Questtec Armored Tubular level gauges can be used at operating pressures up to 285 psig. For higher operating pressures, use Questtec’s Magne-Trac Magnetic Level Indicator, Steam-Trac, or Glass-Trac Gauges.
Sight Flow Indicator
- Single Tube (Model QSF) & Double Tube (Model QDSF) options available in Armored and Full View Styles
- Borosilicate Glass & PTFE Teflon® wetted parts for high temp corrosive processes applications
- Mechanical Press Fit Seal on the outside diameter of the glass sight tube. Designed to eliminate stresses caused by differential expansion between the housing and sight tube preventing leaks
- Polycarbonate Protective Shield for Double Tube Sight Flow Indicators. Safeguards borosilicate glass with an open 360° view
- 100% testing. Each internal chamber hydrostatic pressure tested
- Variation of sizing options available diameters of 1” – 10” in lengths up to 60”
- Flanged or Sanitary Fittings available on all models
Armored Tubular QST
Single Tube Liquid Level Indicator
- General Service at or near ambient temperatures