Armored Tubular Liquid Level Indicator
Quest-Tec Direct-Reading Level Gauges are a simple and reliable way to determine the level of liquid in a tank or vessel, because they give you a direct view without compromising the integrity of your process system.
Quest-Tec level gauges operate such that the liquid level in the transparent sight tube is always the same as the liquid level inside the tank or vessel. Quest-Tec Armored Tubular level gauges can be used at operating pressures up to 285 psig. For higher operating pressures, use Quest-Tec’s Magne-Trac Magnetic Level Indicator, Steam-Trac, or Glass-Trac Gauges.
Sight Flow Indicator
- Single Tube (Model QSF) & Double Tube (Model QDSF) options available in Armored and Full View Styles
- Borosilicate Glass & PTFE Teflon® wetted parts for high temp corrosive processes applications
- Mechanical Press Fit Seal on the outside diameter of the glass sight tube. Designed to eliminate stresses caused by differential expansion between the housing and sight tube preventing leaks
- Polycarbonate Protective Shield for Double Tube Sight Flow Indicators. Safeguards borosilicate glass with an open 360° view
- 100% testing. Each internal chamber hydrostatic pressure tested
- Variation of sizing options available diameters of 1” – 10” in lengths up to 60”
- Flanged or Sanitary Fittings available on all models
Armored Tubular QST
Single Tube Liquid Level Indicator
- General Service at or near ambient temperatures