For certain services, vessels must be heated or cooled to maintain the fluid properties. Since the gauges are often times exposed to the elements, they may need to be heated or cooled separately. Questtec Solutions offers external heating /cooling gauge assemblies. Tubing starts from an adaptor nut on one valve, passes along a machined groove in the gauge body wall and connects to the adaptor nut in the opposite valve. Fluid piped through the tubing serves as the heating and cooling media. Gauge bodies (liquid chambers) are made extra-long to accommodate the groove and tubing.
- Available in Reflex and Transparent Gauges
- Low & Medium Pressure options
- Heating Fluids- steam, hot water, etc.
- Cooling Agents – Methane, Propane, Freon, Ammonia Refrigerant, etc.
- ½” or ¾” Male NPT Tank Connections
- Valve Types 1, 2, & 4 can be used
Heated/Cooled Externally Low Pressure Gauge Drawing
Heated/Cooled Externally Medium Pressure Gauge Drawing