As COVID-19 epidemic unfolds across the nation, please know Questtec Solutions is doing everything in our power to provide a safe and healthy work environment while mitigating disruptions to your business.
Questtec has been categorized as an essential business that supports the oil and gas and energy sector and therefore will remain open to produce and support its products during these challenging times. For more information regarding the sectors defined by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as critical during the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit their website.
As always, our number one priority is the safety of our employees, our customers, and the community. To ensure that we provide the safest environment possible we have implemented the following:
- CDC guidelines are being followed including disinfecting high-touch areas and social distancing between employees.
- All non-production related staff have been encouraged to work from home through our newly implemented system that ensures our employees are able to work remotely both effectively and securely.
- In-person meetings (internal and external) have been moved to remote online platforms.
- Employees have been provided information by the CDC and our health insurance provider concerning facts, prevention, symptoms and treatment of COVID-19.
- Visitations to our offices are restricted until the COVID-19 situation is resolved.
We continue to take the threat of the Coronavirus, COVID-19, very seriously and, as a valued partner, we assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation for any changes and taking the necessary actions to protect our employees and our supply chain which, in turn, protects your supply chain.